baanzaiii Index du Forum
baanzaiii
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Baanzaiii de perfect world france serveur Genova

baanzaiii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

:: I Just Got Saved . . . Now What? Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    baanzaiii Index du Forum -> Nous rejoindre -> Charte Baanzaiii
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prysygne

Masculin
Point(s): 102
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 12:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Just Got Saved . . . Now What? Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

I Just Got Saved . . . Now What?
by Rob Kimble
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Just Got Saved . . . Now What?
->>>ONLINE BOOK I Just Got Saved . . . Now What?

What are we doing as pastors and ministers after we lead someone to Jesus? In John 8:31–32, Jesus tells us that if we continue in his Word, then we are his disciples. This book will be a great addition to your ministry by bridging the gap of confusion for the new believer by strategically engaging the person to take clearly defined actions in God’s Word.

This forty-day Christian discipleship book is designed to guide the new believer into a daily consumption of God’s Word and guide their first steps in a spiritual walk with God. The I Just Got Saved . . . Now What? book personally leads the reader through scripture and testimony to equip them to learn about specific promises of God and challenges them to trust Him.

Details:
price: $11.95
bound: 138 pages
publisher: WestBowPress (May 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1512783765, 978-1512783766,
weight: 8.3 ounces (
filesize:

When,,,a,,,person,,,gets,,,saved,,,,they,,,are,,,born,,,againThe,,,,woman,,,,who,,,,handed,,,,me,,,,a,,,,tract,,,,before,,,,I,,,,got,,,,saved,,,,has,,,,no,,,,idea,,,,I,,,,got,,,,saved,,,,because,,,,I,,,,moved,,,,shortly,,,,after,,,,to,,,,another,,,,cityThe,,,I,,,Just,,,Got,,,Saved,,,Home,,About,,Us,,What,,We,,Believe,,Directions,,to,,GLBC,,Calendar,,What,,Does,,God,,Want,,from,,Me?,,I,,Just,,Got,,Saved!,,Now,,What?,,Media,,Online,,Sermons,,Special,,Music,,VBS,,Back,,to,,School,,-,,VBS,,2016,,The,,Great,,Treasure,,Hunt,,-,,VBS,,2015,,HomeWhat,,Does,,God,,Want,,from,,Me?I,,Just,,Got,,Saved!,,Now,,What?,,I,,Just,,Got,,Saved!,,Now,,What?,,I,,Just,,Got,,Saved!,,NowWhat?,,If,,you,,recently,,trusted,,Jesus,,Christ,,as,,your,,personal,,Saviour,,,either,,in,,church,,,or,,at,,home,,,or,,perhaps,,through,,reading,,the,,gospel,,presentation,,on,,a,,church,,tract,,or,,website,,,you,,might,,be,,wondering,,,“Now,,what,,do,,I,,do?,,What,,does,,the,,Bible,,say,,about,,my,,new,,relationship,,with,,Christ?”,,First,,,salvation,,is,,the,,beginning,,,not,,the,,endBuy,,This,,Book,,Perfect,,Bound,,Softcover(B/W),,Price:,,$11.95,,Casebound,,Hardcover(B/W),,Price:,,$28.95,,E-Book,,Price:,,$2.99,,SHARE,,PRINT,,E-MAIL,,Baptism,,is,,an,,act,,of,,obedience,,to,,the,,Lord,,following,,salvation

The,,,important,,,thing,,,to,,,remember,,,here,,,is,,,that,,,your,,,destiny,,,for,,,all,,,eternity,,,will,,,be,,,determined,,,by,,,you,,,and,,,you,,,alone,,,,so,,,please,,,continue,,,to,,,read,,,and,,,find,,,out,,,how,,,you,,,can,,,be,,,assured,,,of,,,a,,,heavenly,,,homeBeyondTodayTV,,,,17,170,,,,views,,,,28:26,,,,Stop,,,,Asking,,,,Jesus,,,,Into,,,,Your,,,,Heart,,,,-,,,,How,,,,Can,,,,We,,,,Know,,,,We,,,,are,,,,Saved-,,,,Knowing,,,,God,,,,Part,,,,Two,,,,-,,,,Duration:,,,,23:54I,,,Just,,,Got,,,Saved!,,,Now,,,What?Uploaded,,,by,,,Eric,,,L.Read,,,more,,,If,,,you,,,do,,,not,,,have,,,a,,,Bible,,,,our,,,church,,,would,,,be,,,happy,,,to,,,give,,,you,,,one,,,when,,,you,,,visitExPartyGirl,,13,923,,views,,10:00,,Beyond,,Today,,--,,You're,,Probably,,Not,,Saved,,,Yet,,-,,Duration:,,28:26One,,,Step,,,New,,,Believers,,,Bible,,,Study,,,Lessons,,,Advertisements,,,Share,,,this:Click,,,to,,,share,,,on,,,Twitter,,,(Opens,,,in,,,new,,,window)Share,,,on,,,Facebook,,,(Opens,,,in,,,new,,,window)Click,,,to,,,share,,,on,,,Reddit,,,(Opens,,,in,,,new,,,window)Click,,,to,,,share,,,on,,,Tumblr,,,(Opens,,,in,,,new,,,window)MoreClick,,,to,,,share,,,on,,,Pinterest,,,(Opens,,,in,,,new,,,window)Like,,,this:Like,,,LoadingPray,,,about,,,it,,,before,,,you,,,speak,,,or,,,help,,,anyone

One,,Response,,to,,I,,Just,,Got,,Saved!,,NowWhat?,,Pingback:,,Welcome,,to,,our,,Website!,,,,Lighthouse,,Baptist,,Church,,,Wylie,,,Texas,,Leave,,a,,Reply,,Cancel,,reply,,Enter,,your,,comment,,hereExPartyGirl,,,LoadingWe,,,can,,,help,,,you,,,by,,,giving,,,you,,,free,,,advice,,,or,,,you,,,can,,,join,,,us,,,on,,,a,,,retreatRating,,,is,,,available,,,when,,,the,,,video,,,has,,,been,,,rentedThe,,Bible,,is,,Gods,,Word 79c7fb41ad

sesupechan29 (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Central America Urbanization Review: Making Cities Work for Central America (Directions in Development) download epub mobi pdf fb2Love In Action: Personal Devotional download epub mobi pdf fb2As the Spirit Whispers: A Collage of Divine Inspiration download epub mobi pdf fb2Release the Dove download epub mobi pdf fb2Life Lessons From the Book of Ruth: A Woman's Inspirational Study Guide for Living (A Hearts on Fire Study) download epub mobi pdf fb2Big Book of Number Tracing: 0-100 (Over 1,200 Number Tracing Units) download epub mobi pdf fb2Condition of Education 2015 download epub mobi pdf fb2ippunkankeioeitangosanbyakurokujuhougakukardbanrandomitisirokuro (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Retire Abundantly : Special Edition download epub mobi pdf fb2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 12:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    baanzaiii Index du Forum -> Nous rejoindre -> Charte Baanzaiii Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006